Terms and Conditions
Handmade/Made to Order Items
Computer Monitors and Product Colours
Ommissions and Errors
Acceptance of Orders
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
Disputes and Proper Law
The Terms and Conditions outlined below have been established to ensure that our customers and Wayfarer Images are treated fairly and with integrity. In return, Wayfarer Images will endeavour to provide a safe and secure online trading environment.
By placing an order with Wayfarer Images, you agree to accept the following:
1) You agree to ensure that all personal and financial details that you provide to Wayfarer Images are correct
2) You accept responsibility to ensure that the credit/debit card that you may use to make a payment is your own, that the details you supply are correct and that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered
3) Your personal and financial details will be held by Wayfarer Images for the purpose of the transaction. You accept responsibility that your personal and financial records are accurate and up to date. Your personal and financial information will not be passed on to any uninterested third parties under any circumstances.
4) In the event that the customer's product of choice is not available, Wayfarer Images will notify the buyer with alternative options. These options may include the purchase of a different design, delivery at a later specified date or time, or cancellation of the order. Whenever Wayfarer Images cannot process a customer's order, for any other reason (missing information or invalid billing information), we reserve the right to use the information provided by you in order to contact you.
HANDMADE/MADE TO ORDER ITEMS:
5) In the case of some products which are made to order (such as handmade canvas items) once payment has been confirmed and order processing has commenced, an order may not be cancelled or exchanged, nor will Wayfarer be obliged to provide any refund in this case.
6) If the customer has chosen to Collect with Payment, Wayfarer Images may request a prior, non-refundable deposit as a show of the customer's intention to follow through with the order.
COMPUTER MONITORS AND PRODUCT COLOURS:
7) Because Wayfarer Images cannot guarantee the accuracy of a customer's computer monitor display, the colours of actual products may not be identical to those as seen on a customer's screen.
8) All images on the Wayfarer Images website and shop are copyrighted and protected by International Copyright law. You may not download, modify, transmit or use any images or part thereof or text or part thereof displayed on this website for personal, public or commercial purposes or in any manner which infringes the copyright of Wayfarer Images and John and Melody Anderson.
OMMISSIONS AND ERRORS:
9) Wayfarer Images accepts no responsibility for any omissions or errors and reserves the right to change any or all of the information that relates to product listings or services at any time. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or liable for any error in or omissions from. Wayfarer Images will endeavour to update outdated or incorrect information relating to any products or services as quickly as possible.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS:
10) Wayfarer Images may revise and/or discontinue products, the product information and price at any time and without notice. No contract shall come into existence until the customer's order has been accepted by Wayfarer Images. Your placement of an order via the Wayfarer Images Online shop is an offer to purchase our products and services in agreement with these terms and conditions. We may accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the product/s or may, for any reason, decline to accept your order or any part of your order. No order shall be considered to be accepted by us until the product has been dispatched to you. If we decline to accept your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address you have provided with your order.
AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
11) Wayfarer Images reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All purchases made will come under the Terms and Conditions that were applicable at the time the order is placed. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions prior to placement of each order to ensure that you agree to any amendments that have been made prior to the order being made.
12) These Terms and Conditions supercede any previous Terms and Conditions.
DISPUTES AND PROPER LAW:
13) These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of New Zealand.
14) Any claim or dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act (1996).
Please also see the Delivery and Orders page.